View Single Post
September 14th, 2011, 02:36 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I will definitely get you the info Katie. I'll ask my friend for all the good details! It's not a perfect job, obviously, and sometimes she struggles with doctors who are hard to understand or who aren't paying attention to what they are doing...but, in the long run, it's steady work and there's always going to be a need for MT's. Anyway, as soon as I hear from her, I'll let you know.

Melissa, I agree with Katie. It sounds like you are eating really healthy and that's the most important thing. Blueberries are another good snack because of all the antioxidants. It must be heartbreaking to have clients who have to turn to bankruptcy. I used to work in a law firm that did foreclosures and it was brutal!

I'm still having some cramps today, although it isn't as bad as yesterday. I haven't checked my CM today either so I don't know if that's the same. Those are the only things going on. I'm still so early though so I can't think they could be pg symptoms. I will be sure to obsess soon though! LOL!

I got some walking in at lunch and had a nice, healthy grilled chicken sandwich for lunch. I really wish it was fried! Tonight my BF is cooking for me and he's making steak with peppers and portabello mushrooms. It should be delicious!