View Single Post
September 16th, 2011, 06:41 PM
Working mommy
Hello Ladies! I hope you are all doing well and enjoying healthy pregnancies!

I have a small rant about my Ob today!

I spent a couple weeks figuring out which Ob in a LARGE group to ask for. I have friends who used the group (due to our work insurance I have to use it) and I asked my RE his recommendations. I settled on 1 and my RE spoke to her personally about my care.

I have seen her twice. The last time was this week (on Tues) for a check up. All went well, she gave me my 20 week u/s order and said come back in a month. The schedule wasn't ready yet for Oct on Tues so I called today.

Then I was informed by the scheduler that my Dr is going on a leave of absence till Jan!!!!! What??!! I was in her office 3 days ago and neither her nor her nurse even so much as mentioned it to me. And the person who is taking her patients for the time I have never heard of! I can't believe she didn't tell me when she told me to come back in a month! To be told by the office worker who does schedules is so RUDE!! I asked for another Ob instead of the sub Ob but they didn't have anyone. So I will give him 1 appt. Then I will look for another Ob. I am so annoyed! I find it completely unacceptable to find out that way.

Ugh!! Rant over. Sorry. I hope you all have a great weekend!