View Single Post
September 17th, 2011, 07:40 AM
Proud Dec '13 DDC Co-host
Oh hon! I'm so sorry you've hit a rough spot. The hormones of pregnancy are so tough without stress and difficult situations added to the mix.

I won't have a baby update until the 28th of September. With Emily, she was due at the beginning of the month and I got to find out things earlier than most of the women in my DDC, but now I'm getting a lesson in patience since this baby is due at the end of the month.

I'm working on getting the house purged of useless stuff we've accumulated over the 5 years we've been here. I was a little depressed about not returning to teaching this year, so to fill the space I'm also working on crafting some homeschool stuff. Emily won't be ready for another year and a half at least, but with a 2nd on the way, I know I won't have as much time to do it later! So the laminator, felt and thread are out! Also, I just got a new craft cutter as my goodbye gift to working. It came yesterday and I'm hoping to get things set up and running today!!!

Last edited by feythful; September 17th, 2011 at 07:45 AM.