View Single Post
September 17th, 2011, 10:27 PM
My husband and I got pregnant after three years of TTC and we experienced an ectopic pregnancy almost three weeks ago. We found out we were pregnant by going in for a preauthorization appt. before having a laperoscopy. My doctor found out I was pregant through a blood test, but found my pogesterone levels to be exteremly low. I was put on bed rest and was given pogesterone shots daily. After almost a week of shots my levels were rising very slowly, and it was determined to be an eptopic pregnancy. I am still waiting for my HCG level to go to zero before scheduling the laperoscopy again. My doctor wants to perform the surgery before allowing us to TTC since my right tube was shown to be blocked through a hydero. Going through this experience has been sad and confusing. I am so eager to get the surgery over with and to start trying again, but there is another part of me that is afraid we could experience this type of an pregancy again. I want a baby so bad and I am going to be devastated if I have another ectopic preganacy.