View Single Post
September 19th, 2011, 09:30 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm so sorry and I'm just sitting here speechless because what can you say to someone who has lost their child? It makes me heart sick to see you ladies going through this..it's something beyond imagination I'm sure until you go through it. I wish they would have treated you better in that time of need instead of just being so flat and seemingly cold with you. I hope they are able to give you some answers about what happened to little Napoleon. I can't imagine how hard that must have been for you to go in thinking you were going to meet your little man and then face this news.
You are in my thoughts and prayers, as are the other ladies that have lost their precious little ones. It doesn't seem fair or right..I guess the only comfort is knowing that God has a plan although none of us know it and sometimes don't agree with it. I will continue to lift you and your family up in prayer. Napoleon was beautiful and was blessed to spend those 9 months with a mama like you. Please feel free to share more with us as you feel comfortable.