View Single Post
September 20th, 2011, 02:18 PM
With my first pregnancy I had my reg. period for 3 months a full blown period that was heavy from the begining to the end ... I didn't have any complications ,infections or miscarriages... This is incorrect !!!!

This can get confusing But I need help and answers please!

But my issue now is I have never planned a child both my girls were unexpected and my husband and I are trying to conceive ... I started my period on August 8th and ended on the 25th of August .... Well I had my Mirena IUD removed on August 26th and we started trying to conveive right away ... We had sex from the 26th - 31st and then I started what my doctor called a withdrawal period from having the Mirena IUD removed , It ended on Sept.6th . My husband and I started having sex again about every 2 days ... I started what I thought was my period on Sept. 14th and ended on Sept.18th if it was my period it started 3 days early and started light to heavy then just cold turkey it stopped ...Usually my periods last 7-8 days long and are Heavy for the first 5 days and then light the last 2-3 days ... I don't know when to test for preg. or if I should even test?? I don't know what to do? I have had a so called period twice since my actual period on August 17th-25th... Could my last so called "PERIOD" actually be my period ?