View Single Post
October 1st, 2011, 06:29 AM
Platinum Supermommy
For those who don't know the cyber shower is a surprise gift exchange (similar to Secret Santa). Those interested will sign up and answer some questions and I will try to find you someone who meets your criteria best. Of course, I will do my best so match-ups won't be perfect.

The last day to sign up will be October 31st and all gifts must be sent by December 1st! We will all vote and pick a day and time to open the gifts by our secret DDC member so that we can all try to open them together. Of course, not everyone will be able to participate that day so those people can open them at a different time of their choosing.

The requirements for the cyber shower are:
You must be an active member of the January 2012 Due Date Club for at least 60 days and have at least 200 posts on the January Due Date Club. Active member is defined by posting on the board at least 20 times per month.

You may spend up to $20 excluding postage!

Now for the questions
1. Are you having a boy or girl?
2. Would you prefer to buy for a boy or girl?
3. What things do you like?
4. What types of things do you not like?
5. What things do you not need?
6. What things do you need more of?
7. Any special concerns/requests? (I encourage everyone to let this be a surprise and not request specific people to buy for but in the even that someone requests to have a specific person I will do my best to honor the request. Example: DDBs wanting to buy for eachother).

Towards the end of the month I will send out notifications to those who have signed up but do not qualify for the cyber shower. After that I will start a new post and have those ladies that did qualify pm me their addresses so that I can pass it along to their cyber buddy

1. Are you having a boy or girl? Boy
2. Would you prefer to buy for a boy or girl? Either
3. What things do you like? Cloth diapers, soft toys, woombie, honestly it doesn't matter. I'm not too picky.
4. What types of things do you not like? Can't think of anything.
5. What things do you not need? Bottles, pacifiers.
6. What things do you need more of? milk storage bags
7. Any special concerns/requests? (I encourage everyone to let this be a surprise and not request specific people to buy for but in the even that someone requests to have a specific person I will do my best to honor the request. Example: DDBs wanting to buy for eachother). Not that I can think of. Prefer the US.

Last edited by MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy; November 6th, 2011 at 11:09 AM.