View Single Post
October 1st, 2011, 11:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to i3ai3ydanny
That is a LOT for a two year old! She must be the queen at the eye doctor's office! Just out of curiosity...does she not wear glasses because they don't work as well as they need to or is something else wrong? Good luck with everything though and I hope whatever you choose works out well.

Danny is doing pretty well. His breathing has been a nightmare to try and get a handle on the last few weeks. He has to use his rescue inhaler literally everyday but they are out of options on anything else to do. He is maxed out on everything. We need to get a "well blood count" but he hasn't been healthy long enough to get one drawn that could be considered a "well count." :/

He had been saying that his tummy hurt so we started him back on digestive enzyme supplements per doctor's orders. That helped for about a week and now he says that it hurts again, several times per day, but it is in that voice that you know he is in pain and it isn't just achy like it was before. He goes to the GI on Wednesday though. I called and left a message for the nurse but since it was after 3pm I won't get a call back until Monday. When we went in for his post-EGD appt she said it he had more issues than they would probably go ahead and repeat the EGD and do colonoscopy because the EGD showed so many things... :/ We will just have to wait and see...

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my GREAT siggy.