View Single Post
October 1st, 2011, 11:31 PM
Super Mommy
So my gender scan is on Monday. Dh, my dad, and MIL are attending and we are going to find out there. So here is some background info:

Dh and I currently live with his family. My family is spread apart...no one lives in the same town. My plan so far is to make cupcakes with either pink or blue frosting in the middle and each person in dh family will get to find out Monday night.

My dilemma is...I dont know to reveal it to my side of the family. No one can get together, especially not during the week. Id like to do something fun, since dh family gets to do the cupcakes but I don't know what. I also...HATE calling and having to talk to twenty different people to tell them the same thing. I want something pretty immediate so I can announce it on facebook.

(most of my family does not have facebook but a friend of the family does and everyone would be offended if they didn't know first)

My idea is to take a picture of one of the cupcakes cut open and email it to everyone in my family and have them ready to check their email that night. Is that a good idea? Anyone have any other suggestions?