View Single Post
October 2nd, 2011, 01:33 AM
[QUOTE=star shaped;24531042]I'm sorry about your loss. I hope this pregnancy goes better for you. You're still really early in your pregnancy, so it might take a while for you to get used to the idea. I didn't really warm up to the idea of having a baby until literally about a week before he was born! I just wasn't ready and was just really ashamed.

Thank you so much for post. I am currently 6 months pregnant and am still in shock that I am. I met my husband in January of this year and we clicked and are very much in love. We found out I was pregnant mid April. We have just relocated to a new country and I have a new job - this was all arranged back in December before we had even met. He's not working right now so all the financial responsibilities lie on me. He is looking for a position but we have no idea how long this will take. At times when I am stressed I really wish I was not pregnant and then I feel so guilty for those feelings as he is so happy and excited and I don't mean any ill harm or negativity to my growing baby - but at the same time am so scared and things have happened so fast with so many changes I feel out of control of so many things. I am sure everything will work out, but feel anxious and guilty in the meantime. I almost feel like I can't enjoy the pregnancy for stress and the unknown.