Topic: crummy day
View Single Post
October 3rd, 2011, 05:03 AM
Mega Super Mommy
So on Friday I had lots of bowel movements (TMI - I know). And Saturday I just felt "off." I was really, really emotional and having off and on contractions. Jed had thrown up on friday evening - but was totally fine after that.

On Sunday I threw up and just felt yucky all day. I was having pretty strong contractions. So finally aroudn 2 pm we headed to the hospital. We stopped and I got a smoothie on the way (which was the first thing I had really eaten all day). By the time we got there and I got hooked up, the contractions were just "irritable" and only 10-20 seconds long. Baby was fine, but seemed "sleepy." They figured out I was pretty dehydrated so I drank some soda and had a snack and baby perked up. I am about 2 1/2 cm and 20% effaced - which is some change since Wednesday. But since the contractions weren't strong and weren't really changing my cervix much, they sent me home and told me to be sure I drink lots and lots of fluid.

I am really sore today - probably from the contractions. DH make me stay home from work and rest and told me I cannot clean or organize or do . I am bummed that it wasn't labor but know that my time will come.

They are guessing that it was just a stomach bug. I still have no appetite and feel sick to my stomach -but am trying to keep up with the fluids.