View Single Post
October 3rd, 2011, 10:14 AM
Platinum Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by themorethemerrier View Post
Definitely praying! Tell me the family of the little girl that ran into the road was talked to. That makes me so mad in itself. I'm sorry you have to wait until later to see a Dr. I suppose in the meantime just take it really easy and rest. And like I said I will be praying for the health of your little one. (((HUGS)))
i really don't know what was said to the little girl. i stayed in the car until the police came. but they were all outside, and something that really ticked me off was that one of the homeowners came out, looked at steve, and said, "you're blitzed." UGH! he passed his breathalyzer, and all the alcohol-related tests-- just because you're in an accident does NOT mean you're drunk or high, grrrrr. they shouldn't have had a 5ish-yr-old girl out in the dark. i understand that kids can get away from you, but it wasn't our fault, grrr. just glad she wasn't hurt, and we weren't, and that the baby is indeed moving, after silence from 6:30 last night til 12:45 this afternoon.
i'm sooo sore from my mouth, nose, arms, and it feels like i was punched in the stomach from my seatbelt.
i did lay down and rest during nick's nap, and that was nice, to get my mind off of it. i cried a lot after i got up, because it had been so long. s/he finally decided to stop scaring me though; relief, kind of. thank goodness for that amniotic sack...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will_I_make_it View Post
Hey MsJaQ,
I am so sorry you went through this.
My mom had 2 car accidents in her entire life, both when she was pregnant. The first one with me, the second one with my sister. During the first accident, the road was icy, and the car flipped over (the wheels towards the sky). The seatbelt went so tight, she got really scared. She felt all wet and assumed that it was blood coming from her uterus. In the end, the liquid was nothing more than pee, and the baby (me!) turned out just fine!
I'm not assuming that everything is fine, but our human body is really strong.
As for the car accident with my sister, I'm not too sure of what happened, but she turned out fine too.
I hope it makes you feel better. Try to relax until you can see a doctor.

Hugs

oh, you have me teary-- i am so glad your mom, you, and your sister turned out fine, especially with the rollover.
timothy michael, august 31, 2003, 12:02pm, 8 lb. 4 oz., 21"- 38 wks.
melissa may, april 7, 2006, 1:31pm, 7 lb. 10.5 oz., 19.5"- 36.5 wks
nicholas michael, january 31, 2010, 5:12pm, 5 lb. 11 oz., 18.25"- 37.1 wks
damon michael, january 21, 2012, 1:31am, 6 lb. 14 oz., 20", 38 wks
rainbow baby left me at 6-1/2 weeks on 09.08.12~ never forgotten, sweet child