View Single Post
October 5th, 2011, 06:26 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hey girls...

I know I've been kinda scarce around here lately, so I wanted to in and say I'm alive!

We're now 16 days away from our move and I've been up to my armpits in boxes, newspaper and packing tape!! We've emptied, sorted, purged and packed most of our stuff. When we moved last time, we decided to move in tubs and some heavy duty cardboard boxes we bought from Uhaul. Luckily, I kept a fair few of the boxes, so I've been able to reuse them.

Last weekend we had to empty our storage unit, so we took some more stuff to Goodwill and brought the rest home. I've spent the past couple of days sorting through all of that stuff (baby stuff, craft stuff, kitchen stuff, etc), purging what I don't want, putting the things I do want off to the side and then re-packing the tubs the new stuff has to go into.

Had my last acupuncture appt. last Friday... I'm still taking the herbs. I bought a week's worth from her on Friday and I have extras from other weeks... so even though I won't be having an acupuncture appt. for a few weeks... at least I have some herbs to take until I get an appt. with the new Dr. The way FF is plotting things out, I should O well before Moving Day but I shouldn't be seeing AF either. That will make things much easier!

So that's me... Super about our move & workin' my tail off to get us ready!!