View Single Post
October 5th, 2011, 07:35 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hey ladies....it has been a long time since I have written a topic post I mostly lurk and keep up with the bfp and chart stalking threads. But I miss having my sisters to lean on...so I am ready to come back.

There are a lot of new faces...so for those of you who I don't know...I'm Stef DH and I have been TTC our first since 2008. We have tried different things our next step was MA but DH was laid off and we haven't had the money to continue with MA. We have been trying on our own since.

Updates on us....

Good news...DH received a job offer....bad news...it is in Dallas I love Dallas, we lived there before but I really don't want to leave my school in the middle of the year so he will probably get an apartment there and we will see each other on the weekends until we can figure something out. The contract is only for 2 years...so we don't know if we want to sell the house and move everything for just 2 years....so we shall see.

Im still teaching...I love my kids this year...I only have one prep and it is wonderful!!!

On the TTC front...we have been DTD when we fill like it and I have been using OPKs but TTC was NOT a focus for us at all...until now. With him moving to Dallas and me in Austin...I told him I want to move on to MA. I went to my ob/gyn to have some test done and I will call to set up an appointment with my RE to get the ball rolling. I started temping again to better track my cycle and have something to take to my RE in a couple months.

Well, that is about it. I cannot wait to get caught up on all my sisters and I look forward to getting to know all the new faces.