View Single Post
October 7th, 2011, 01:19 PM
Platinum Supermommy
39 weeks

Still pregnant! Went for my appt today, and decided not to have my cervix checked. I haven't been contracting regularly, so I didn't want to be disappointed if I hadn't progressed. It was the nice young doc again today and she was super nice as usual, now kind of hoping she is on duty when I go into labor. She said that if I am still pregnant next week, she wants them to do a NST and check my fluid level, and that if I am still pregnant the week after that, they can do an induction. I never thought I would think an induction sonded good, but seriously, I am so so sick of being pregnant. I think it's probably a good sign emotionally for me that I am able to get past the trauma and I am experiencing this pregnancy on it's own merits now. I am glad I have gotten this far, since I really didn't want to deliver on my birthday (yesterday). And I have a nasty cough that I would like to shake before having to face labor (thanks to my 4-year-old). But as soon as the cough is gone, seriously, I would like her to come OUT.