View Single Post
October 8th, 2011, 05:39 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks so much ladies! I got a little teary reading the thread...I've really missed having y'all. This has been a crazy week with work and dh having surgery to fix his sinuses. I should be on JM a lot more now that things have settled down a bit here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jensma View Post
move to dallas, move to dallas!!! Where's his job located?? B's uncle took a job in austin that eventually moved to dallas permanently but for a while he was in austin during the week and back here on weekends. BLAH!! It's a beating but i'm sure the money would be worth it. AND yay for MA!!!
His job would be located in downtown Dallas for about 6 months and the rest of the time in fort woth. I really don't wanna liven in fort worth

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Manda* View Post
Stef! Welcome back. I mostly lurk anymore but I think Im about ready to plunge back in. I'm so excited you're taking the MA route!

If you did decide you wanted to move have you thought about renting out your house? You could rent it on a two year lease and then see if that job turns permanent or not...
Funny you suggest that...dh and I just started looking at that last night and I think that is what we are going to do

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle8 View Post
Not to high jack the thread but I am very close to North Park Mall. I didnt know we had so many Dallas girls here. Maybe we will have one more soon if Stef makes it up this way!
I know where north park is...dh used to work over near there. We lived in Addison for awhile and I loved it there. It would be sooooo much fun for everyone to get together!