View Single Post
October 8th, 2011, 10:45 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by denalibear View Post
Thanks so much ladies! I got a little teary reading the thread...I've really missed having y'all. This has been a crazy week with work and dh having surgery to fix his sinuses. I should be on JM a lot more now that things have settled down a bit here.

His job would be located in downtown Dallas for about 6 months and the rest of the time in fort woth. I really don't wanna liven in fort worth

Funny you suggest that...dh and I just started looking at that last night and I think that is what we are going to do

I know where north park is...dh used to work over near there. We lived in Addison for awhile and I loved it there. It would be sooooo much fun for everyone to get together!

I'm in N. Fort Worth and well, I'm not a fan of this area of Texas at ALL, so I can agree with the not wanting to live here part. But I do find that if you are in N. Fort Worth it's a little better than other parts of it.

Btw, if you guys are looking for an apartment to rent, you may also want to try looking at houses. Apartments have gotten so expensive here that in a lot of areas, houses are the same or cheaper to rent. Just a thought!

Last edited by DeepSouthMommy; October 8th, 2011 at 07:03 PM.