View Single Post
October 9th, 2011, 08:08 AM
Lauren *Expecting #1!*
I just found out I am PG 2 days ago. I am in an extremely competitive nursing school getting my bsn. Although I am married timing couldn't be worse. I have 1 1/2 semesters left, the baby will be due somewhere between extremely close to graduation or my finals and 2 weeks before I can take the national boards. On top of that my husband is currently in his first year of Residency and I don't have a job yet.

That said there is never an "easy" time to be PG. But I also understand where you are coming from with the strict family. About 4 years ago I got PG and by the worst guy in the world. He too was in love with someone else (I didnt know) and broke up with me on the phone, while I was working at a daycare, for an ex that already had a baby, & not to mention the day after my miscarriage. I was devastated. I thought I had no where to go. I failed classes and became very depressed. My family didnt know what was going on, and I did not tell them bc they are horribly strict I mean ministers in the family everything. I ended up going to therapy bc I felt so alone. I finally talked to my therapist about telling my parents. I finally told them everything and they both broke down in tears bc they hurt so badly for me that they could see the hurt and I had to go through that all alone. So my personal experience, not that it means its the right thing for you to do bc i dont know your family, buy its better to talk to you're family. We are and have been since I opened up, the closest we have ever been. They can be there for you better than anyone! Good luck and i hope it all works out for you.