View Single Post
October 11th, 2011, 12:53 PM
Arwen
I've had cycles where my breasts would hurt from AF to ovulation. It's frustrating knowing that you can get your "period" and might still be pregnant when stuff like that happens. The spotting could be from ovulation, and all the signs you have that might point to pregnancy can be the result of hormones during the TWW. Hard to tell what's what without a chart.

My cycles give me sore breasts and sometimes spotting leading up to O. Three days after that I am exhausted and dizzy, pregnant or not. My breasts will start to hurt again between 3-6 days after O till AF. I will get headaches around O, that estrogen surge at 6-7 dpo, and right before AF. I almost always have nausea the entire TWW.

Pregnancy could be possible. With DD, I didn't get my first BFP till 8 weeks. One pregnancy I had I never got a BFP for. Just was really late, and had a rough miscarriage. When my cycles would play with my head, my doctor would normally say, "Wait a week or two, if things don't change, we'll get you looked at."

Ovulation can be really delayed for almost any reason; a day of extreme happiness, a few hours of being totally ticked off, or hormonal imbalance. Spotting can occur through your cycle for seemingly no reason at all. Though I know no less than 4 other ladies to have problems with pregnancy tests not showing up, it's very likely that you just ovulated late. Try waiting a few days, and if AF doesn't show or you don't get a BFP, call up your doc to see what he or she has to say. HTH!

3 on Earth and 7 in Heaven Hoping to get knocked up in 2016...sometimes.
http://arwenart.com

Last edited by Spyctre; October 11th, 2011 at 01:01 PM.