Topic: Weight
View Single Post
October 14th, 2011, 12:46 PM
Platinum Supermommy
How are you doing with your pregnancy weight gain? I have gained about 4-5 pounds so far. The doctor thinks i gained 14 sincehe is counting my pre-pregnancy weight as 155, which it was, but they took that weight from me and I weigh myself with a t-shirt and undies. Now when I go in for my appointments I am in full uniform including boots. So I weighed 169, but if you take off the 8-10 pounds for the uniform it puts me at 159....so yeah...lol. I am okay with him thinking that though because I don't want to hear about not gaining enough.

How will you deal with your your postpartum weight loss? I will lose the weight the same way I have kept from gaining the weight. eating right. I don't eat very many grains, especially wheat. This leads to eating a healthier lower carb diet full of veggies, some fruits and meats/fats. It is easy to be healthy and lose weight this way. This is my first pregnancy where this is my lifestyle and the first time i have not gained a lot of weight. I have no heartburn, no swelling and my face has not gotten fat like it normally does. It is so nice to be 26 weeks pregnant and not feel like a cow!

When they persisted in questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let the person among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her." John 8:7
Sail Back to Me