View Single Post
October 14th, 2011, 08:29 PM
Nicole - Mom2Leah,Ty,TJ
This is what I did. DD was 18 months old when my twin boys were born. I had the Chicco Together with the infant carriers and then an umbrella single for DD. Honestly are you ever going to go anywhere with all 3 by yourself? I seldom did. And on the occasion that I did go to the mall I would wear one baby and put the other baby in the carrier in the stroller and DD rode up front. Or I put a monkey leash on her and she walked, but like I said it was on the rare occasion. I didn't use the Chicco that long so you may just want to get the dbl snap n go for your infant carriers. You will find with mulitples that you will become stroller mama. At one point I had 6 of them. I now have a Chicco umbrella dbl, Britax single and then my Baby Jogger triple that I love. It is great for walks etc. It is very wide and will not fit through a door so this really isn't an option unless it is for outdoor use.

I'll also add that the dbl strollers will hold their value if you take care of them. I bought my Chicco on sale for $240 and sold it at my MoM's buy and sell and got $195 for it so it was totally worth the $45 for the 9 months I used it. Chicco's infant carriers hold their value as well.

I'll also add that the dbl strollers will hold their value if you take care of them. I bought my Chicco on sale for $240 and sold it at my MoM's buy and sell and got $195 for it so it was totally worth the $45 for the 9 months I used it. Chicco's infant carriers hold their value as well.