View Single Post
October 16th, 2011, 06:55 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Well I figured it couldn't hurt to start a journal. Never really had one before but hopefully this helps to get some of my feelings out. Tonight I was talking to my best friend about how bad I want a baby. I can't help to want to vent. No one really understands and that hurts the most. Her words of "advice" were to tell me "You just want it too bad". I tried telling her to please not say things like that to me. I told her I understand that she didn't mean to be hurtful and that it's hard to find the right things to say, but I think I upset her just as much as she upset me. I hate this. Having no one to really talk to. Even DH seems to get annoyed with me. I think he doesn't realize how much work this really is going to be for us. Everyone around me thinks I'm trying TOO HARD and the thing is, I haven't even began to TRY. I'm using OPKS! I'm not temping, I'm not using Cloimd, I'm not working with an OBGYN or RE. I don't understand what else they expect me to do. Just sit back and hope it happens? Because it's so easy for everyone else around it should be easy for me and that means I should just forget about it. UGH

Ohhh and we had a small party last night at my place and this evening when I went to use an OPK they were no where to be found. I searched my whole bathroom and linen closet. Then I thought to check on top of the cubby above our toilet where DH keeps his razor... I hop up on the toilet and look, not there. I stay on the toilet thinking where the hell could they be, look over, and on the top of our medicine cabinet are lights and a lip where you can see wires, and there they are. Both bags... hidden up there. Hubby says he has no idea why they were there. I don't know why anyone would do that. I don't really know what to think but I'm definitely upset about it.

Last edited by aubers68; January 29th, 2012 at 04:03 PM.