View Single Post
October 18th, 2011, 06:04 AM
Super Mommy
I agree that baby girl number 3 should have a unisex name, and that rules out Leah (which I really like). I also think it rules out Morgan, because I don't really consider Morgan unisex, but I know that's an unpopular opinion. I like Adrienne the best, but Aubrey is super cute as well. I pretty much like all of them.

I like Sean the best from your boy list. It would be towards the top of my list, but it's the middle name of both my father and my brother, neither of which I like, lol. I like Jacob and Caleb, but they are really common. I don't care for Ethan at all. I'd go with Sean. And that way, the girls have a theme (unisex) and the boys have a theme (monosyllabic S names).

Taylor, Rylie, Seth and Adrienne
Taylor, Rylie, Seth and Sean
Breast feeding, formula feeding, baby wearing, stroller pushing, VBAC successful, video game playing, extended rear facing, extended harnessing, mac and cheese feeding, vaccine free, happily married, LDS mother to 3 beautiful children. And now you know everything about me.

My Blog - Thoughts from Momland, where the mountain dew is cold, the kids are loud, and the laughs are endless.[/CENTER]