View Single Post
October 19th, 2011, 05:50 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Good Morning ladies. I'm exhausted today. Jake our little ****zu (JM always thinks this is a bad word..lol) woke us up at 3:00 a.m. I think he was hungry because after we gave him some food he ate and then went back to bed. Although I couldn't go back to sleep.

Sarah I'm sorry that you are having trouble with car. Car Trouble sucks. Hopefully your friend can get you a car that is reliable and that you can afford.

Katie I'm so sorry that AF has been so terrible. Hopefully the femara will work for you this month.

Joanna how did you do in your 5K run. I'm sure you did great.

I did get my kickboxing workout in on Monday. It was alot of fun. It had been awhile since I had done any kickboxing. Yesterday I did about 20 minutes of pilates after work. Just wasn't very motivated. I am still sick off and on. I mainly get sick after dinner in the evenings and have lost my dinner many nights. It does seem to be letting up a bit though. I have my NT Scan on Monday and I think after that I may be able to breathe a little bit.

Hope you guys have great Wednesday. It's pouring the rain here which always make me really lazy.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy