View Single Post
October 19th, 2011, 06:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hey girls! My appt went well. I actually really like the Dr and he was much more encouraging than I expected with DH's SA results. He wants to try a medicated (Clomid/trigger) IUI next cycle. I was really excited until I got a huge temp drop this morning and now feel pretty deflated. I hate that I react like this every single cycle.

Sarah - everybody I know who drives a Jeep constantly has problems with them. That must be so frustrating! I am really impressed with your patience with testing this cycle. You and Katie both. I am 99% sure I am out this cycle and I still had to talk myself out of testing this morning

Melissa - the 5K was a little bit of a bust. There were 22,000 people in the "race" the majority of whom wanted to walk slowly in huge groups. There was no way to break out of the crowd enough to actually run. A few of us tried to run around the groups on the sidewalk but the police kept making us stop, so I finally gave up and walked the course. I think I am going to sign up for a smaller event next month.

Katie - I'm sorry AF is giving you a hard time. Are you planning on doing anything different next cycle? Did you make an appt with the RE or are you going to wait another cycle? Does your insurance not even cover a RE appt or just the fertility treatments? Mine covers the initial appt but nothing related to IUI or IVF.