Topic: Hello all!
View Single Post
October 19th, 2011, 10:17 AM
Regular
I am new to the site. My name is Jamie & I am 8wks 2days & my due date is May 27th. Some of the ladies from the May due date board suggested I join you guys as well. A little about my situation: I had a missed miscarriage in July, I had spotting & bleeding & just felt that something wasn't right at around 10 weeks. I had a scan & everything was fine at 8weeks. I called my Dr, & they did another scan & I knew something was wrong as soon as I saw the screen. My baby had died shortly after the first scan I had at 8 weeks. I was devastated. I wanted to wait a while before trying again, but that didn't happen lol. So I am now pregnant again & I have been having very light spotting for a little over a week now. I had a scan done at 7weeks 2days & saw & heard my little ones heart beat & the doc said everything looked good. However that is what I was told last time too. I am so scared because of the spotting... Its not much, but it is there. Has anyone here had this happen before? How do you stay positive? I know stress is not good for the baby but it's so hard not to stress. Anyways, I look forward to meeting new friends here & I am always open to comments & advice.