Topic: Hello I'm new
View Single Post
October 20th, 2011, 06:12 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Britt01 View Post
Well i'm expecting a boy,very anxious and happy...when i was 18 weeks along my son was above average...I just have a feeling that i'm goin to go into labor early plus I already started my Braxton Hick Contractions....me and my hubby are very excited about our bundle of joy. I did miscarry my first child I was 4 weeks along and that was 2 years ago. It's hard...I hope nobody has to go thru with what I did.
Welcome!! I am Anna. Expecting baby #2.

I really do not think any of this is an indication that you will go into labor early. Measurments at 18 weeks can be very off, so the baby measuring "big" could be inaccurate but either way, that does not mean that you will go in early. Plus BH contractions are perfectly normal also and are not an indication of when labor will start. I would hate for you to think that these indicate early labor and get frustrated or disappointed at the end when the days keep ticking by. It's very likely that you could go in after you EDD. You just never know!

I'm sorry about your miscarriage. I lost a baby in between my pregnancy with DD1 and DD2. It is a very hard thing to go through.

Thank you, tasha_mae, for my very special siggy!