View Single Post
October 22nd, 2011, 11:09 PM
Super Mommy
I will be 8 weeks on Tuesday. My missed miscarriage was at 9 weeks. I just can't get out of my head the thought that there may not be a live baby inside me. I had an u/s at the ER at 6 weeks 1 day and they say a hb and baby measured 6 weeks 2 days. But now that it has been a while since that u/s I am just so anxious and scared.

With my past pregnancies, I had really bad morning sickness. But this time I am pretty ok until I take my prenatal. While I am happy not to be so sick, this really scares me.

I have a Sonoline doppler, and the lady I bought it from said she found her baby's hb at 8 wks. So, I have been trying it a couple times a day for the past 2 days...I keep thinking maybe I am hearing the little bean wiggling around and the doppler just barely almost picking up the hb but like it's just not strong enough yet.

I have been attempting to get in for additional first trimester ultrasounds and it may happen, but definitely not as soon as I need for my sanity.

I just feel so frustrated and helpless...there's absolutely nothing I can do to verify that things are still ok...I just don't want to be thinking I am having a baby and then find out in a week or two or three that the baby didn't make it.

I don;t want to "just relax". I want to know!

Last edited by girlymom; October 22nd, 2011 at 11:12 PM.