View Single Post
October 24th, 2011, 04:13 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to frgsonmysox Send a message via MSN to frgsonmysox Send a message via Yahoo to frgsonmysox
I went to the pain clinic today. My husband pulled the doctor aside and told him the pain meds weren't working anymore and could he PLEASE up my dosage because I won't ask him to. I told the doctor I didn't want to up it until the baby was born, it won't harm him in utero but it can cause withdrawal after he's born. The doctor assured me that withdrawal wasn't that serious as long as they are aware of it, and that there is no guarantee he will go through it. So they upped my dosage. I went from six 2mg pills a day to four (so only 4 mg more each day).

I'm still planning to cut way down before he's born so he can go through withdrawal in utero instead of out, but of course I'm still nervous.
~Beth~ Wife to my Airman Chris, and mommy to: Anthony Nathaniel (8/31/04), Anastasia Fae (8/01/06), Baby C (lost on 10/12/07), David Cillian (7/31/08), Charles George (4/29/10), and Alan Christopher (2/22/12)

My BLOG - A Day In The Life of a Freg (it's a little bit of everything!)