View Single Post
October 24th, 2011, 05:13 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I love to have body work done. I've been going every other week because it makes me feel so good and helps keep me calm. I have two girls that I go to: one just does your everyday relaxation massage and she's great at it. The other does cranio-sacral and some energy work along with the massage. Right now I really prefer the second one because she's very intuitive and having her work on me seems to be as beneficial mentally as it is physically. I worked with her after my miscarriage in July and she helped me work through some anger and some leftover feelings.

Now I'm sure that some of you think that energy work is baloney. DF does. But I've had a lot of it in the past and I think that energy work from someone that's good is one of the best things ever. I have my first u/s on Thursday and then a week from that day is when my last baby passed away. So I'm getting progressively more nervous. And I'm having lots of backaches.

So today she was working on me, and I was on my back and she was doing some cranio-sacral work. She had one hand under my sacrum. And then she put her other hand on my lower abdomen. I had this huge flash of "there is something in there" followed immediately by the most incredible and overwhelming feeling of love. It was so intense that I started crying.

I've been floating ever since. I'm feeling so positive about this pregnancy right now, even with my nausea being pretty light. I'm planning my wedding too - it's happening February 19. So I'm just in love with the world right now! And I wanted to share with all of you lovely ladies!