Topic: Isaac is Here
View Single Post
October 25th, 2011, 01:15 PM
Seven is Heaven
Isaac was born October 20th at 8:03 a.m. The c-section was planned and went okay, my placenta had grown over my old c-section scar and the ob cut it and then the bleeding started, dh was sitting next me and he moved quick because the blood coming off the table kinda freaked him out, the ob said she couldn’t see much at that time and accidently cut the baby’s face during the c-section, but it’s a small cut and healing fine. At the end of the surgery the ob showed me his cord, he had a true knot and it was loose but I realized at that point the Lord truly had his hands on Isaac, that true knot could have been devastating had it gotten tighter. We had expected a baby around the 6 pound range since my last 3 were small and this one measured 2 weeks behind, even the ob said he wouldn’t be over 7lbs. Isaac surprised us all weighing in at 8lbs 4 ounces and 20 ¾ inches long. He is perfect with blonde peach fuzz and squinty blue eyes, and he has my pointed elf ears and my mom’s toes. He does have dh’s dimple in the chin. He is such a blessing, I can hardly look at him without tears falling from my eyes, everything we went through, secondary infertility, 2 losses, here we are holding our miracle baby. All the worries I had through the pg…and through faith and prayer, he’s here, and he’s perfect. The ob said I have very little scar tissue and gave us the green light for a 6th c-section should we decide to have another, dh isn’t ready to think about another but I’m ready to start looking at bigger vehicles lol.

The Birth of our son - YouTube

7/2010 10/2010 05/2012