Topic: Grrrrr......
View Single Post
October 26th, 2011, 11:42 AM
Doin Good. And You?
I've got Baby Fever so bad right now that I can't even think straight!! I don't know what it is but it hit me this same time last year too. DH and I talked about it last year, I actually got off the pill and we were NTNP for about 4-5 months. My body was so out of whack though that I ended up getting back on the pill in February. I know that we are done, but sometimes I just don't FEEL like we're done.

We're both in agreement that it wouldn't be the worst thing that could happen if I got pregnant again, I just don't want to obsess over it every month. Then I think about: The time I would have to take off from work. What if I had a harder time this go around and was bed-ridden for weeks? What if when I went back to work there was no room in the daycare my kids go to and the baby ended up on a waiting list? How are we going to afford the doctor bills and the cost of delivery? We only have 3 bedrooms, so where will the baby sleep? Will we need a bigger car?

Obviously it's just more logical to be done and move on. So how do I shut this switch off in my brain?

Thanks for listening...