View Single Post
October 29th, 2011, 08:48 AM
Liam's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to rmarie9509 Send a message via Skype™ to rmarie9509
12/5

I'm almost in the 2nd trimester and I think I'm going to make it! Yay. I'm definitely still nervous but not freaking out all the time like I was. It really helps that I have my doppler I listen to the baby about every other day and just long enough to pin down the HB for a few minutes. It's usually about 165 this week and I think that is probably where it will stay for a while. I checked it today because I'm planning to do a little maternity shopping and Im still just paranoid enough to want to make sure before I go spend money. Im only going to get a few things until next month when I have my annual clothing shopping trip.
We told my grandparents and some family and friends this week and I think our parents are telling the rest of our families cause they want to have the joy of telling people so I think we are officially out of the closet now although I'm still trying to keep it off facebook just incase there are a few people that don't know yet. Everyone is excited though not that I didnt think they would be or anything lol it's just nice to hear it.
OKay I have to go do laundry no more procrastinating!