View Single Post
October 30th, 2011, 06:28 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by noworries View Post
Like others have said, there's no right or wrong when it comes to this. It's different for everyone. We started trying as soon as we got the ok from the doctor that the virus that I had contracted that was the cause of death for Eli was not going to be a problem again. I got pregnant a little less than 3 months after losing Eli. My due date was on Eli's first birthday. That was kind of hard for me. Isaac was born 5 days early so his birthday wasn't on Eli's birthday (I was glad for that) but it's still kind of hard having them so close together. It's a big celebration and happiness for Isaac's birthday but then a few days later I have to deal with Eli's birthday and I sometimes feel guilty that I've been so busy planning Isaac's birthday that I haven't had time to focus on Eli. Anyway, just something to think about with that.
Whatever you decide is right for you and your husband is what is right.
Reading your story just instantly makes me feel better. I don't think I will have a problem at all with our new baby's due date being close to our baby that died. I just want to be pregnant again. I was only pregnant 6 months but I had a hard time pretty much the entire pregnancy. It's so weird but now I desperately wish to even experience the pains of being pregnant. I had horrible carpal tunnel and lupus related aches and pains. I don't even care about all of that now. I just want to be pregnant and deliver a healthy baby. It helps me to see that you got pregnant 3 months later. I'm so sorry you lost your baby Eli but elated that you delivered a precious baby.