Topic: Shannon
View Single Post
November 1st, 2011, 12:59 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Did you get your wazoodle fabric yet? Have you figured out what you're going to do?

I want to make 12 day doublers for adding to flats or prefolds, then several nighttime inserts. My plan is: (subject to change at any time lol)
Day ones: ~11" x ~4", 1 layer zorb II, faced & finshed (like quilt binding) with bamboo silkweight jersey. Zorb II is supposedly already faced with bamboo/cotton but I want jst one more layer next to baby.
Night ones: not sure... But I'm thinking to just make a big 12x14" or so piece of zorb ii, backed and finshed with some hemp french terry if I have enough, or some other natural fiber from the stash, and sew on some fold lines for trifolding. Keep it just that simple for pocket inserts but for lay-ins, sew a 12x5 strip of microfleece over the middle of the zorb top, sotheres a little fleece overlap over the fold lines.

WDYT???

I haven't gotten a shipping notification yet though, and they said they ship in 5 business days, it is now the fifth business day, so I will call tomorrow if I don't hear anything.