View Single Post
November 1st, 2011, 01:34 PM
Waiting for our Miracle.
Send a message via AIM to StaceygirlPa
I don't like the Endocrinologist I had. I don't feel like he was really watching my levels like he should. Since we got pg I know I need to have my thyroid levels watched closely. I asked the high risk Ob doctor if he was going to watch my levels. Since he is going to turn me over to my regular ob after our Nt Scan he said I could have my doctor check my levels. My regular doctor was watching my levels more closely then the Endocrinologist. When I had appontment with my regular doctor he said he would check my levels and keep an eye on them. My doctor wants me to get my levels checked once a month. I went today to the lab to get my levels checked. My doctor ordered a fasting thyroid blood test. He said he gets a better reading on the levels if it is fasting. I have had thyroid cancer for 3 years now. I have been getting my levels checked for 3 years. This is the first time I have to fast for a thyroid level check. Has anyone had to fast to get their thyroid levels checked? How often is your doctor going to check your levels?