View Single Post
November 5th, 2011, 06:28 PM
Liam's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to rmarie9509 Send a message via Skype™ to rmarie9509
13/5

I'm not feeling great today. I had a good morning but then we went to an afternoon movie and I started feeling nauseous there and it didnt really get better after. I came home and fell asleep pretty much from 6:30-8:30 and Im still really tired. We were supposed to go to friends' but I stayed home and DH went. I have been feeling pretty good so Im not sure what changed, maybe a growth spurt or something. I've also been worried about the baby some today, I always get worried when I feel any different than normal. I listened on the doppler and it's definitely in there but I couldnt get a great read, it kept mixing with my heartbeat over to the left and so my doppler was doing crazy jumps from like 190 to 140 so Im not truly reassured. Generally I have been relaxing more and pretty much everyone knows about the pregnancy now, but every once in a while I still feel like it's too good to be true or I dont deserve it so I get nervous that it's just going to go away like "poof" But in reality most days Im good and there have been no indications of any problems. I think I might have felt baby a little bit but its so hard to know for sure when it's your first.