View Single Post
November 7th, 2011, 04:21 AM
Hi, everyone! Warning!

I was due for my period two days ago, and instead of AF showing up full-force, I got moderate cramps... And spotting. It was pink alternating with brown, and was on-and-off for the past two days. I woke up this morning expecting my period again (Optimism is both a blessing and a curse, lol!), but nothing. My cycle is like clockwork, and I NEVER spot, so I'm worried about that.

I also didn't really PMS this month, and usually I turn into a complete b**** for a week. Instead I've been feeling happy and cuddly, just wanting to curl up in a little ball of comfiness and sleep. Not normal for me AT ALL during this time in my cycle.

I'm eating more, sleeping more, have been getting slightly nauseated off-and-on, and my boyfriend says he can 'feel' that I'm pregnant.

So now it's two days after my expected period, and the spotting seems to have stopped, though I'm still cramping on and off. My first instinct is to run out and get a test, but I'm not sure if it would be too early for anything to show up?

Thanks in advance for any advice!