View Single Post
November 9th, 2011, 07:52 PM
I conceived my first pregnancy back in January of 2011, but lost the baby to trauma in March. With my first pregnancy I didn't have implantation bleeding, but now, I think I might be pregnant again. My cycles are long, usually 37 days, and I ovulate around 24 days in. My last period was October 6th, and I'm due for my next one November 12th, and I am on day 35 of my cycle. Anyways, we were trying for another, and had unprotected sex numerous times close to, on and after ovulation just to be sure.

Anyways, here is is about 12 days past ovulation[I've searched and read it can be up to 14 days for it to implant, wow!] Just recently I went to the bathroom and found traces of reddish pink, VERY light! At first I was bummed because I thought my period was starting, and moped for a few minutes before - ah! - it popped in my head it could have been implantation bleeding! So my spirits went right back up again[probably not a good thing to do but.. xD] and I'm going to be testing here within a few days to confirm it, hopefully! I'll be back with the news to let you guys know, for those who were curious in the beginning of this thread as I've read. x)