Topic: I'm tired!
View Single Post
November 10th, 2011, 08:25 AM
Mommy of Four!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfarrow3 View Post
I was wondering this too?
I will be working more hours. 40hrs a week and then every-other-weekend at the hospital. However, if I get the job I will go in at different times depending on if I am opening or closing the center...so I may go in at 6:30 and leave by 3:30pm or go in at 9:30 and leave by 6:30. My mom would definetly have the younger two children less because I will be taking them with me everyday. She may still have my older two, but they are 9 and 6 and a little less work for her. I hate to ask her for help because she has become my support after the divorce and I don't feel like she should have to do all that she does...she is basically their other parent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shockandawe View Post
It's great that you have a good support system in place. Is there any way to line up your ex'es time with the kids with one of your days off?
No. My ex moved to KY before we even got divorced. He only comes and takes them one night a month. I have offered the children to him MULTIPLE times by email and he never ever takes them. Granted he lives 8hrs away, but they are his children and it would be nice if he made the time to come down to visit with them more. But he doesn't. That's why I have had to rely on my mom so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2Breana+Brandon View Post

I don't see where she applied to a new job??
I did apply for a new job. I actually just completed my fourth interview with Creme de la Creme for their Director of Administration position. I was up there today for the last of the four interviews and just left. I am actually really praying I get this position because it will put me on Salary instead of hourly, give me benefits, a nice pay increase, and free childcare. The downside is more working hours than I have now...but with four kids to support, virtually on my own, I need this job.

Thank You Alethia for the Siggy!