Topic: Friday Five
View Single Post
November 11th, 2011, 07:47 PM
Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
Of the five weekdays, which is the easiest to get through? Friday, not sure why. I don't work, DH works an odd schedule. It's just a feeling of closure to the week I guess.

Which of the five little piggies is the most bizarrely characterized? The one who ate roast beef. Really? A pig eating beef has always been odd to me for some reason

Of fire, earth, metal, water, and wood, from which do you draw your power? Earth. I enjoy being outside and entertained the thought of working outdoors as a park ranger or something like that. I always want to plant a garden or work with the dirt. I love animals. I'm a total Taurus - people have met me and asked if I was before they even had any clue that I might be

Haribo Gummy Bears come in five flavors: pineapple (white), strawberry (green), raspberry (red), lemon (yellow) and orange (orange). Which is your favorite? Ummm... Red.

Which of the five basic tastes (sweetness, sourness, bitterness, saltiness, and savoriness) best describes your personality? Hmmm... depending on the day, any of the above!