View Single Post
November 12th, 2011, 10:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
way too fast!

A few weeks ago I posted about putting him on the tiolet. Well this morning he was brushing his teeth and he proceeded to put his tooth brush on the counter, grab his tiolet seat and put it on the toilet, take off his diaper, push the stool to the tiolet and try to climb up and sit down. I did have to help him sit on the seat properly. Then he pooped!

Since his first potty experience I have not been pushing it. I didn't want to force it on him. I did continue to put him on the toilet before a bath and he did pee a couple times. He takes a bath with his bubba and Easton is always watching him go to the bathroom so its their thing before they get into the bath. On the few times he has peed we made a big deal about it. Since Easton follows his bubba alot I asked him if Easton was with him when he went to the bathroom to let him look and and then make a big deal out of it. Its funny to see them do their potty dance.

I'm not sure of how much I should make the potty a part of our day now? What do you all think?