View Single Post
November 14th, 2011, 12:00 PM
Liam's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to rmarie9509 Send a message via Skype™ to rmarie9509
15/0

So apparently this weeks theme is the bathroom lol
I've been constipated and just NOW the increased urination is kicking in so I feel like im in the bathroom all the time! Im relaxing more having a doppler really helps. now that baby's bigger the heartbeat sounds like a clicking sound. Im starting to put together a registry of neutral things because my mom wants to buy things for christmas and Im looking at crib bedding but I just can't decide what I want. Hopefully I will just find something that clicks.

This weekend we will be taking the youth group to a hotel for a conference so that will be nice I love hotel beds lol and then it's Thanksgiving and hopefully finding out if we are having a boy or girl!!!!

Right now Im really wanting to feel movement, There was a couple days this week Im pretty sure I felt it but nothing the last two days although according to the doppler this morning baby is hanging out down low so that might be why.

I didnt like any of the belly pics I took today so maybe later in the week Ill get one up. Theres really no change anyway