View Single Post
November 14th, 2011, 05:48 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MountainMomma
My cousin is 17 and pregnant. She is due December 31. She is on her way to the hospital right now (7:45 central time) with bleeding and severe cramping. A few things that she has said over the past few days has been making me nervous, and now with this........

I know that with God, anything is possible. Please pray that my cousin and her baby are both fine.

UPDATE ( 9:45 central time) She was in labor. She is dilated to 1 1/2. They gave her meds to try and stop the contractions. She will be monitored for a while. If the contractions stop she will be coming home. If not, she will be transferred to the trauma/children's hospital (where there is a NICU) for delivery. Praying they can keep the baby baking as long as possible.

UPDATE (10:30 pm central) She is in labor again. She is being transferred to the bigger hospital because the contractions are back and won't stop. It's looking like baby will be making his appearance 7 weeks early.

UPDATE (10:00 am) They were able to significantly slow her contractions to a point where they are no longer regular or progressive. If nothing changes, they will send her home tomorrow. We appreciate your continued prayers. It's going to be a long 7 weeks at this rate.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my new siggy!

Click on my blinkies to tour some of my favorite boards!

Last edited by MountainMomma; November 15th, 2011 at 08:06 AM.