View Single Post
November 17th, 2011, 06:33 PM
Doin Good. And You?
Hi there. I don't know if I will be much help here, because I still question our decision every day. We decided to stop at 2 based solely on financial reasons. We did not do anything permanent, because I was not (and still am not) 100% positive that we are done.

Logically speaking, Yes...it makes sense for us to be done. When I think about the cost of prenatal care, the cost of the delivery and hospital stay. The amount of time I would have to take off work, the expense of having another child in daycare, etc. etc. etc.

I still go through WICKED bouts of baby fever, and I think how easy it would be to just stop taking my pills...
But then I remember what it was like to struggle financially and it is NOT something I want to experience again, and that's when logic kicks in.

Every family has their own unique reasons for the number of members it has, from the family of 20 to the family of 3. No matter what decision you make, nobody's "assumptions" outside of your little unit should have any bearing on it.

Good luck to you, and Congratulations on your new little one!