View Single Post
November 18th, 2011, 05:48 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Good Morning!

Marie, ah, the snow starts...... We are suppose to get some tomorrow. We've had a great fall and a long one to, so I'm good with that. It has made moving a ton easier.

Becky, bummer for the car. That's so frustrating. Hope you enjoyed your day off.

AFM, we are still working on the house (while Andy and dear FIL are), they are hoping to start hanging some sheetrock this weekend. Yeah! That means we are getting closer. There was so much demo work to be done but it's coming back together. I continue to pack up during the day and get a load ready for Andy to take the next day. We have packed about everything we can and just have our table, beds, couches and kitchen left....and all our clothes. Oh it's depressing when I look at it that way . We have the outbuildings almost done, I think we need a dumpster for the rest, I don't think it's worth taking. I thought it was so clean out there and now we need a small dumpster to get rid of whats left. That will be the 3rd dumpster for the move, those things are expensive! We are continuing to pray for this house to sell. Have to make our first double house payment and all the goodies that go with it this month, please God let there be enough to go around!
We went to Walmart last night. 4 Shopping carts and $400 later we should be good for 2 more weeks. We've eaten down a lot of it, but needed the basics again. I'm tired today, that takes a lot to just get that done. Thankfully Andy came with me, sometimes I do it alone, but I knew Miss Lila wasn't in the shopping mood last night and boy was I right, hehe. You all know what I mean I'm sure. But, we got it done.

Hope everyone has a great day and weekend!