View Single Post
November 18th, 2011, 10:10 PM
Marine Wife expecting 2nd
Send a message via Yahoo to WifeyHayes
So I am pleased to announce that I am 8 weeks pregnant with twins! We have an 18 month old right now, so my hands will be full! Also DH is in the Marines, so I'm a single parent for about 6 months out of every year...

I'm in a panic mode, the normal thoughts I guess. But do any of you moms with infant twins and a toddler know of any stroller that's basically a sit and stand but for twins? Like twin infant seats plus a standing place for a toddler? Otherwise, how am I supposed to cart around 3 kids under the age of 3? Eek!

Also, were a littlefrustrated because we just signed a lease for a Nissan Altima, not knowing we were pregnant, let alone with twins! No way will 2 infant seats and a toddler seat fit in the back, it'simpossible and unsafe. I'm hoping we can talk the dealership and bank into upgrading our lease to a bigger car... Probably won't happen but we can't afford another car! I'm terrified of having to be the driver of a mini van...

I know we have to do what we have to do, and give up some of our wants, were just still in shock and trying to plan. Any info would help, thanks!