View Single Post
November 19th, 2011, 08:06 PM
Mom to twins + 1
Send a message via Yahoo to LisaB
I have twin toddlers plus a younger baby. They all fit just fine in the back of our Prius, which is probably around the same size as the Altima? Just buy Sunshine Kids Radian 80s. They are awesome and highly rated car seats, and you can easily fit three across the back of your car.

The stroller issue is tricker. I think the Joovy big caboose is best for you, but I don't know if it will fit in your car. Maybe you could get a roof rack for the stroller? In my car, I can fit a double stroller in back, but I never did buy a triple. Maybe until you upgrade your car, you could get a double snap-n-go stroller, those fit well in the Prius with lots of room to spare. Then the 2-yr-old (which he'll be by the time the twins are born correct?) can walk holding your hand, or you could Ergo him. By the time the twins outgrow the snap-n-go, your son should be old enough to walk everywhere, or pretty close to it. Or maybe by then, you could lease a new car without penalties.

Congrats!

Me: Lisa, Mommy to twins +1
8/5/08 Beautiful twin girls Leigh and Lucy born after 4-year struggle with RPL & 6 losses
12/10/09 Surprise! Baby #3 is on the way, EDD 6/22/10

12/29/09 2nd ultrasound - joining team blue

6/16/10 Baby Ben is born!

Last edited by LisaB; November 19th, 2011 at 08:12 PM.