View Single Post
November 22nd, 2011, 05:16 PM
Liam's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to rmarie9509 Send a message via Skype™ to rmarie9509
16/1

Wow it seems like I've been really busy lately and now that I'm not having a complete meltdown everyday I just don't get on here as often. So far everything is going really well and I hope it stays that way. I've started to feel the flutters and bumps at least once a day or more now so that's really cool. I still listen with the doppler about every other day just to reassure myself and it relaxes me in general. I made an announcement on facebook over the weekend so now if anyone doesnt know they must live under a rock lol. Yesterday DH and I went and finalized some of our registry choices like the travel system and the pack n play and a highchair, mostly the bigger gender neutral things. It seems a little early but with christmas and black friday I know my mom wants to buy some things now. Tongiht I caved and turned on the christmas station and I totally cried when i heard the little drummer boy song lol yup im pregnant for sure. For thanksgiving we are going to my family which is a 3 hour drive and on saturday morning we are going into my moms office for our gender scan 2d and 3d with a dvd. Im really excited and I hope baby cooperates. I still feel like it's a girl but I will truly be happy with either. I think it will be really cool if it's a boy because I will be so shocked lol. OKay I think thats all sorry if it was too random and hard to follow lol.