View Single Post
November 23rd, 2011, 08:50 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MountainMomma
Thanks ladies. We tried to talk a little bit about it today and I ended up even more angry than I already was. He basically said I took it the wrong way and that he doesn't mean that we should split up but that we should have decided differently BEFORE we got together. (because I planned on dealing with miscarriage and infertility for 6 years apparently.) He says I am being unreasonable and that his words shouldn't have upset me. Then he said "It was late, and I wasn't thinking clearly. It was a slip of the tongue. I obviously didn't mean it."

In the end of the conversation, I was more upset than I was yesterday, and he is mad because I am upset. He keeps saying we are fine, but honestly, I think we are anything but fine. I'm not going to touch it again until the first of the year. My kids deserve a good holiday, but judging by his reaction today, I don't see it going well when we do talk.

There have been other instances recently where he just seems very angry. I don't know why. I don't know what's causing it because he won't talk to me. I ask him to do something simple (like get something down off the cabinets because I can't reach) and he acts annoyed or yells at me. I ask him why he is yelling at me and he yells that he hasn't yelled and that I am overreacting. I have no idea what to think anymore. He obviously is no longer happy (for whatever reason) but he's making me miserable too and that isn't fair. If things don't change soon, I really don't think we'll be able to salvage the marriage.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my new siggy!

Click on my blinkies to tour some of my favorite boards!